It is designed for use in Van Doorne or Jatco type of CVT belt systems including chain driven types. It is suitable for systems used in vehicles makes such Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Honda (except for Jazz GD and CR-Z), Jeep, Mercedes Benz, Mini, selected Mitsubishi, selected Nissan, Renault, Subaru (non LuK belt type), Suzuki and Toyota (except hybrid models). It can also be used in Mitsubishi/Hyundai CVT vehicles that require an SP-III fluid. CVT Fluid V is not suitable to use in LuK type CVTs as used in Audi (Multitronic). It is also not suited to use in Honda Jazz GD and CR-Z, Subaru (with LuK type systems), Toyota and Lexus hybrid vehicles, VW and where low viscosity CVT fluids are required such as Nissan NS-3. This fluid must not be used in conventional automatic transmissions.
• Minimises wear and maximises equipment life.
• Full synthetic long life performance.
• Minimizes friction between belts and pulleys protecting against component fatigue
• Shear stable formulation provides consistent shift quality.
• Compatible with a wide range of seal materials.
• Excellent low temperature fluidity and reducing start up wear.
• Low deposit formation due to use of outstanding oxidation inhibitors
Product Performance Claim
Daihatsu Ammix CVT
Mercedes Benz 236.20
Mopar CVT Fluid +4
Proton Preve, Inspira, Exora, Iris
Toyota CVTF FE
Mini Cooper EZL 799
Nissan NS-1 & NS-2
Suzuki CVTF TC
Toyota CVTF TC
Mitsubishi SP-III (CVT)
Ford Mercon C